Make A Payment
You may pay your insurance premium online at your convenience using your checking/savings account or your VISA or MasterCard credit card. (Debit cards are accepted if they carry the VISA or MasterCard logo.)
To make your payment, you will need:
- Your Central Illinois Mutual policy number entered exactly as shown. (Five digits, a dash, and two CAPITAL letters.)
- To enter your name exactly as shown on your policy.
- Your billing statement—Shows your policy number, amount due, and date due.
- A check or savings deposit slip showing your bank routing numbers and your account number,
- Or, the credit card you are using
Thank you for your payment!
If you experience an error while making your payment, do not attempt to make a second payment. Please contact your agent or our office for verification.