Our Core Values
- In everything we do, our policyholders are our number one priority.
- We value the business relationship with our agency partners.
- We shall respond to the insurance and service needs of our policyholders and agents in a courteous and timely manner.
- Simply put, we strive to do the right thing.
- Recognizing that our policyholders are also owners, our decisions are based on the best long-term interests of our policyholders.
- We conduct our business in an environment of honesty and openness.
- We shall demonstrate mutual respect and trust in our dealings with policyholders, agents, employees, directors, regulators, and the public.
- We expect that all parties engaged in the insurance business will conduct themselves with high ethical standards, and will conduct their activities to avoid actual or perceived conflicts of interest.
- We continually strive to offer excellent insurance products and services in accordance with market demands.
- We endeavor to create a work environment that fosters a positive attitude, provides opportunities for creativity, rewards performance, encourages employee development, recognizes achievements, and promotes employee retention.
- We value the input and opinions of our policyholders, agents, directors, and employees.
- To protect our policyholders from catastrophic financial loss and provide long-term stability, we shall be good stewards of the premiums paid by our policyholders.
- Our claim settlement strategy is simple—we pay what we owe.
- We continually monitor, evaluate, and adjust our operations and our reinsurance program to protect policyholder surplus, which in turn protects our ability to pay claims.
- We use responsible investment strategies with relatively low-to-moderate risk.
- We endeavor to keep our operating expenses low.
- To further the long-term stability of the company for the benefit of our policyholders, we shall continue to strengthen the company through various strategies, including increasing the number of policies written, spreading risk, mergers and acquisitions, and expanding our operating territory.